Schedule for Registration
Ideally, registration should take place during the month of February of every year. Early registration is highly encouraged since the Teacher – Student ratio must remain small.
However, the registration period is ongoing in order to accommodate late arrivals.
The following documents are required with the Student Application Form. Any missing document will result in the application not being processed.
Check the following once completed:
- Completed and Signed Student Application Form.
- Photocopy of Passport or ID, (Original "Ikhraj Qaid" for all Lebanese applicants).
- Report Cards from Previous School & Attestation for the last THREE Years:
Equivalence or exemption issued and certified by the Ministry of Education (where applicable).
Four Passport Photos.
Processing Fee of $100.00 per child
- Certified by the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Lebanese
- Consulate of the country of study if the student is coming from abroad.
- Certified by the Ministry of Education if the student is coming from a local school.
A. Lebanese Students
- Certified letter from previous school- certified by the Ministry of Education
- Report cards from previous school for the last THREE years (Grade 2 and up)
- Exemption (if the student is exempted from the Lebanese Program)
Note: Lebanese students will be exempted if they have studied for two years abroad in the High School section or for three years in the Elementary and Middle School sections.
B. Foreign Student or a Student with Dual Nationality coming from abroad to be exempted from the Lebanese Program
- Letters of Certification and Transcripts for the past three years from the previous school(s) certified by:
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Lebanese Embassy abroad
- Passport + Residency in Lebanon for Foreign Students
- Foreign Passport + Lebanese ID for a Student with a Dual Nationality
- Lebanese Passport + Proof for being abroad (for Lebanese Students)